Friday, April 12, 2019

Original Art Sundays (Friday) No. 263: Sharp Invitations: Curt, p.19

New page has been done for a week or so. Finally have a minute to post.
 Our heroine (me) has been seeing both Delia and Sara, while seeing Curt. One night:
Yeah, I was busted, as we used to say. I really did feel that small! Not my shining hour. It's to my credit that both these women still talk to me and consider me a friend.
The Curt story is coming to a crucial point in a page or two.
The original draft of this story was 11 pages. We are near the halfway point of this part of the narrative, but the action picks up substantially very soon.
Technical notes: the top tier needs a caption to establish place and time, which I just now realized. The design device of the arc used to give weight to the second and third tiers works, but I would rather vary it a bit. I like the spinning head in the next to last panel a lot!
Materials are the usual:
Canson Bristol
Tech Markers No, 1, 3, 6 and 7
Lead holders with hard and soft leads
Magie Rub eraser
Dr. Martin's Walnut Black Ink
FW Acrylic White
No. 2 Elita Sable Brush
Synthetic brushes No. 4, 8 and 10
Tight Spot angled brush for corrections.
Next: either the next narrative page or a little treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment