Just finished another of those quick pages! As you may or may not recall, these are designed to do a few things:
- Get my creative juices flowing when I'm stuck
- Use as few tools as possible (usually a pencil and marker or pen on regular printer paper)
- Work as fast as possible, and don't edit the result
- Ease the tension in the story, since this story is pretty unrelenting (at least from my perspective).
- Time spent on this page: about 20 minutes, as it should be.
And now, another great childhood moment!
This is the third of these comic interlude pages. I don't think I'll do one for every chapter - that would be tedious- but where necessary, they'll show up.
I'm alternating between working on the scripted roughs for Daddy's Song and working up more finals for the Curt chapter. Since she's coming to visit this weekend, I'd like to get a start on scripted roughs for the chapter on Jenny soon too.
Next: some of the above...