Sunday, January 12, 2014

Original Art Sundays No. 174: Surrealist Cowgirls, pages 24 and 25

As promised, a double header this week. Only one page to go to wrap up this story.
The first of these pages is a bit adventurous in layout, and the second is much more straightforward. I had a great confidence and positive energy when creating the second page, and I hope it shows.
Not mad for the solution I've found for scanning, but it works. I will have to rescan every page before going to press anyway, and may decide to rework a couple.
When we left our party, they were trapped at the base of the Obsidian Crystal Ziggurat. Tolcanan's familiar Chiss had just been enlarged by an energy circle, from Tolcanan to Chiss to Kay Seurat-Suerat's wand and back to Chiss. He was about to engulf Master Pah.
Now read on.
Next: The Surrealist Cowgirls in It Does This When I Hurt, conclusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment